Monday 9 May 2011

Branding Research

The Co-operative Film Festival wants some branding developed to celebrate their 45th birthday. I have looked at other anniversary logos to see what I think works well and get some inspiration.


I like this logo. It has all emphasis on the 25 which is the main  purpose of the logo. The banner along the bottom adds importance and is a good way of making space to add extra text to the logo. I think that stroke around the edge is too dominant and stroke that thick is not needed.








 This logo is too formal for the target audience I am aiming my branding at. The font is also quite hard to read. However I do like the use of a simple image to help support the text.




The thing that I like about this logo is how the M and the 4 link together and the logo can still be easily read. It has an abstract feel about it. I don't like how the text doesn't sit within an object to give the logo more personality.


This logo looks film related by the graphics that it uses but it would not work for my campaign. The age range would respond to this type of logo as it looks too formal. Something more fun is needed.


This is another logo which has overlapping letters and numbers. I like this approach its adds a twist to an ordinary logo.



























No comments:

Post a Comment